BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh My lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

So we finally got lots of snow in Indiana. You don not know how happy this makes me. I love the snow. It is so fun to play in. When I got up this morning I was so hoping for a snow day being Friday the 13th my wish didnt come true but oh well school was still fun because it was really empty. Alot of people stayed home do to all the snow which I dont understand. Any way missing students meant missing teachers my Bio teacher wasnt here and the sub we had was amazing but some kids got away wiht lighting matches in class which was annoying because it stunk. Any way little reminder when going out in the snow this weekend be careful nobody needs to get hurt this weekend. You are all in my prayers and I hope everyone had a safe weekend. Have fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment