BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 22, 2011

Starting School..Part #1

Its that time of the year where school starts and kids get ready for the big first day back. Well for the schools in my area we start this thursday. Which means Clay High School will be filled with incomeing Freshmen, returning Sophmores, Juniors, and those amazing Seniors that everyone will miss when they go off to college next year. My school year esoulution is to do better and to do my best. For all you Freshmen that will be starting High School trust me the older kids aren't as bad as they seem trust me. As long as you are yourself trust me you;ll  have and amazing year. Good Luck to every and let the new school begin.
I promise more of this will be published with helpful hints to High School life. Also surviving classes, Lunch periods,and how to become known is school(without making a fool of yourself).
Thanks to all my loving readers. Leave me comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment