BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bullying. Not cool.

So I got a request to do a blog post about bullying. Now I have never experienced being bullied before but I do see in my school halls and the sad part is I never do anything about it. But just because I dont do anything about it doesnt mean if you see it to just let it happen that is never the right thing to do. I know you may have yeard this a million times but go to a teacher, the principal, or an adult who you know you can trust and tell them, and if you want to ask them to keep your name a seceret. I know telling an adult doesnt seem like the best idea, but trust me it is. Also if you are a victim of bullying do not be afarid to speak up. I know it seems like a scary thing to think about but it is the best thing to do because if you dont you could eventually get hurt, in more way then one. Now I know I have not covered everything about bullying but thats because I will be doing a post about every day except maybe friday night and saturday. So this is it for now. Your Fearless Blogger -DOTTY CAT :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment