BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys....????? UGH....!!!

Some girls seem to think that they cant live without a boyfriend and think they are the perfect accessory for any outfit for parties. But lets face girls we don't need a guy to complete us. Unless you really want to have the whole "Bella and Edward" relationship. I can't imagine what girl would want that though. I cant stand girls who want to kill themselves cause there bf left them. That's just me though. Some guys just aren't worth dieing for. A very wise person told me to focus on my studies and I will because I don't need a guy to complete my life. Yes it would be nice to have a boyfriend to comfort me during a scary movie or to talk to when i'm done but I really don't need a guy when I've got good friends and family. Right now family, friends, sports, and grades are what I'm going to focus on and if a guy wants me to go out with him he has to understand he wont be the only one. Well theres my opinion and thats all I have to say right now. GTG. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come back soon for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment